Thursday, August 12, 2010

Roles Reversed.

Funny how for the last month, with all the talk of Drew reenlisting, has made me wonder what it would be like when he is actually away. Well before we even have to experience that, I'm leaving ...to go visit family in Brazil. Completely different situation, I know...but it's the first time we will be apart for more than a day since the first day we met 5 months ago. Strange feeling to think I won't see him for a whole week. Yes, just a week...haha. He left this morning for work and a small piece of me left with him...hopefully this week will fly by but at the same time I also hope I have a good week. 


I'll let you know how it all goes... & I'll take lots of pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sounds so exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures. And don't worry. Any separation is difficult. Just because he isn't deployed just yet doesn't mean its any less hard on you guys. I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete